As promised, today I’m going to provide you with some practical tools to start your accent training journey extravaganza.
In my work, I always try to find a way to make accent training more accessible, fun and effective.Therefore, in this week’s video, I want to share with you a few simple things you can easily do every day to boost your English and pronunciation.
Although accent and English training take time and practice, the following tools will help you gain great results in a short period of time.
At the bottom of this post you’ll find the links mentioned in the video.
Now, do YOU have any other tips that have worked for you?
Share them with us!
If it’s useful, I promise to add it to the next pronunciation tips video!
Here’s the list of Tongue twisters I promised (And a link to many more):
- There was a minimum of cinnamon in the aluminum pan.
- The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
- He threw three free throws.
- Tragedy strategy.
- Good blood, bad blood, good blood, bad blood, good blood, bad blood.
- Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore. But if Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore then where are the sea shells Sally sells?
- There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
- Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better
Also, check out www.conversationexchange.com to find your American web pal:)
Have fun and see you all next week,